if its monday, its blather

friday morning 
i decided
 to
 empty the litterbox

 my back decided
 it wasn't happy
 it decided
 to show me
 how unhappy it was
 by
 spasming

 not
 at
 the lower vertebrae
 no

 in the 
middle 
of
my back/spine
and
 just enough
 to make me 
freeze
 hold my breath
 hope
 it wasn't going
 to 
make me 
unable
to 
move
 walk
 sit 

slowly 
i straightened up 
ok
 seems to be an aberration
 or
 so i thought
til i got to the office
 and 
sat down

 standing back up 
was
 extremely unpleasant
 drugs were needed
 drugs were taken
spasms eased

 lucky for me
 my monthly massage
was
 scheduled
 for saturday

on the downside
the weather was skitzo
 i was supposed
 to
 sit for a friend
 who is shooting a series of portraits
 then 
we were going to meet another friend
 for
 some photo op hunting 
on the lower east side (les)

 the massage really helped
 i am sure
 the 3 meloxocam
 i took friday
 not all at once
 over the course of the day/evening
 left 
some relaxant residue 
 helped

the weather and traffic 
due
 to



 a new york roadrunner race
 down
 fifth avenue
 was
 insane

 photo shoot rescheduled 
photo hunting postponed 

sunday 
my back spasms persisted
but not enough to slow me down

as beautiful a day
 as you would want in mid september
   it was chilly

sun shining
 cloudless skies
it warmed up

there was mani/pedi'ing
followed by
the portrait sitting
 when my friend sends them i will share 
afterward
 toonman and i took a walk in the park 

we were not alone!