gotcha!

seriously 
i want
 a
 complete
 re-do
 of this year
 except
 maybe
 my birthday

 shall i list the reasons why?

watch running 15 minutes slow, had it repaired 
in under a week
again
running 15 minutes slow

fractured a tooth's root
 under
 a very expensive
permanent
bridge
 i am still reeling over how much it cost 
how uncomfortable it was while it healed

a friend died

 two strange charges against my american express card
 made
at 
of all places
 wal-mart dot com

 dont get me wrong
 i am not a 1 percenter 
but
 i have
never
 in my life 
shopped
 at wal-mart 
neither in person or on-line

 two charges
 totaling over $500
 made on christmas day and new year's day
 were definitely not mine

i disputed the charges


 this
morning
 (saturday) 
lazing around 
debating 
did i want to get dressed
 or
 have another cup of coffee
opted to
check home email
two messages from american express
 i logged into my account
 via the internet 

 never
 ever 
ever 
ever
 log into a link 
in 
an 
email
 even
 if it is from a company
 you trust 
never!

i accessed the messages
the dispute(s) were resolved 

i went ballistic

 amex was 
not
going to refund my money
 because
 they had proof of purchase(s)

then
 i looked at the supplied proof 
my anger escalated several notches
 i 
did
 not
 purchase 
two hdtvs

 i
 do
 not
 know
 janet hill of jamaica queens or philippe plummer of fairport ny
now i know where you live
 and
 how to reach you
 you 
stupid people 
and
 so does amex's fraud department 
who
 were contacted immediately

 they refunded my money
 issued me a new card

amex will now pursue and prosecute 
whoever used my card

 i really 
want
 to call
 these people
yes
i have their phone numbers
they were
on
 the ship portion of the receipt
wal-mart provided as proof of purchase
 and
tell them
 they are going to jail



exhale

gonna pull up
my
big girl pants
and
let it go!